remains quiet rudeboy Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Create A Cover For Facebook Timeline

Répondre au sujet    remains quiet rudeboy Index du Forum » Public » Candidatures Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
gaymwan

Masculin

Message Create A Cover For Facebook Timeline Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Ponsel Terbaru says January 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM Before, I did not know the exact size of the FB cover , and finally I found it here. I was easily able to change out my thumbnail image but the Cover Image is giving me fits! Im sure I did everything right. I havent used that term for myself since I first graduated with a Design degree! LOL. 3. Your design is very original. Use Pagemodo to increase your Facebook fans. Shivkumar says December 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM My facebook profile is not professional but now since I know the dimension I will make my own facebook time line very soon and then let you know because timeline dimension first I got from your webpage thankss& . Just wondering if you could check it out and show me the mistakes? Thanks Kuong Danielle Glick says April 1, 2012 at 1:35 PM Youre welcome, Kuong. I worked on mine last night as well; took note of Darlas and Debis collage set-up, and came up with a few different versions using Picasa. What do you think? enflowerment Thanks! Karla Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 5:06 PM Your cover photo follows all the guidelines and the color is eye-catching. Virginia says April 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM Here is mine! Danielle Glick says April 11, 2012 at 8:10 PM Looks good. Hope you do well! Debi says March 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM Im doing the same with the Microsoft images. Danielle Glick says September 13, 2012 at 9:48 AM Jay, Thank you for bringing this topic up. Both specs are noted in my template image embedded in the article, above. My pages still look the same. Facebook shrinks the image for you, so no need to worry about cropping. Danielle Glick says June 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM Ah, that explains it, Andrea the Facebook mobile app doesnt show cover photos for Pages yet. ENJOY NOW [Time-Limited Offer] Only $19.99 to Get FotoJet Plus First Year Membership, Saving up to 66%. If you had text in the cover photo that was tight along the edges of the old position of the profile, its now covered up. I think I want to keep working on it. I created it as 200 x 200, and it looks fine in the actual photo albums. Tanya Marcy says August 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM Danielle, you are a godsend. I think this is a wordpress site right? If it is, may I ask where you got the theme? Thanks a bunch! . - [emailprotected] Disclaimer: This site is 100% user uploaded. Please share the link here when youre done. Sonia Simone says March 29, 2012 at 4:34 PM My apologies to Danielle for inappropriately crediting myself as the author today. Cassie says March 18, 2013 at 2:21 PM Have the cover photo guidelines changed? I have read several times that cover photos cant contain call to actions nor contact information (like URL), but I cant currently find that information in the Facebook documentation. Thanks Copyblogger! Please check it out: . Thanks for pointing it out!! Danielle Glick says March 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM Youre welcome! . 2. I m designing Facebook time cover site, got some useful information about image size and pixels Danielle Glick says May 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM Thanks for the feedback, Jami! . You also need to know the Instagram rules on what not to do. Hopefully, if you visit our Timeline, you wont see our pages getting cut off (Welcome->Our Catalog->Books, for example)! Were using Genesis/Enterprise, BTW! Couldnt be happier! Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 6:18 PM Your book spines photo seems to capture the essence of your brand very well. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Moe Long January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 Need Cheap Headphones? These Are the Best You Can Get How to Buy Discounted iTunes Gift Cards the Right Way Internet Mac How to Buy Discounted iTunes Gift Cards the Right Way Discounted iTunes gift cards can save you money when you go online shopping at the iTunes Store. Julius MoneyMakerSites says March 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM Thanks for this post Danielle, Im still working on with my FB cover with this new Feature Timeline. Theresa Delgado says March 29, 2012 at 11:37 AM Thank you Danielle! This is so helpful, I Pinned it Theresa Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM Youre welcome, Theresa! Thanks for pinning it. The link that Rosie posted in the second comment is another good example of white frames and coordinating photos. Ashley G says May 17, 2012 at 12:33 PM Although the size for the Cover photo is correct, the size of the profile pic is not 5a02188284
my top fans for facebook freehow to hack facebook with android phonedownload aplikasi facebook untuk cross x3how to get a computer to forget your facebook passwordcreate facebook account downloadpirater un compte facebook avec l 39;adresse mailchatting di facebook hpfacebook connect for vbulletinfoursquare facebook gozukmuyorcomo hackear facebook foros

Mer 10 Jan - 22:26 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 22:26 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    remains quiet rudeboy Index du Forum » Public » Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation